p.1 #1 · Sony A7rV Camera Bodies (two available). Low shutter actuations (3673 & 1791)
Sony A7rV Body #1 (3673 shutter actuations)
3 following
Price: $2,175.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Will ship UPS.
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #1 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 3673 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
Sony A7rV Body #2 (1791 shutter actuations)
3 following
Price: $2,200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Will ship UPS.
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #2 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 1791 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
p.1 #2 · Sony A7rV Camera Bodies (two available). Low shutter actuations (3673 & 1791)
FYI pic #2, #3, and #4 show an A7R IV body (ILCE-7RM4) not A7R V. not sure why the shutter count tool shows both as ILCE-7RM5. If you check the back of the body, if it has only a pull out and tilt screen and not a pull out/tilt/flippy screen the it's an a7R IV not a7R V. The top button on the a7R V is also different from the a7R IV. However, the last camera pic of the bottom, looks like an a7RV from the rear lcd screen mechanism which protrudes more than the regular tilt screen.
The box that I can see (pic #4) shows a7R V so i'm not sure what's going on there. Did you buy these secondhand? Or maybe you have one a7R IV and one a7R V.
p.1 #3 · Sony A7rV Camera Bodies (two available). Low shutter actuations (3673 & 1791)
Good catch. I uploaded the wrong photos of the body. I'll re-upload the correct ones now. Both are V's. I also took pics of my a7rIV - but I'm not selling that. It is astro-modded