FS: Sony A7rV Camera Bodies (two available). Low shutter actuations (3673 & 1791)
Item 1: Sony A7rV Body #1 (3673 shutter actuations)
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #1 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 3673 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
-------------------------------- Item 2: Sony A7rV Body #2 (1791 shutter actuations)
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #2 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 1791 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
FS: Sony A7rV Camera Bodies (two available). Low shutter actuations (3673 & 1791)
Item 1: Sony A7rV Body #1 (3673 shutter actuations)
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #1 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 3673 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
-------------------------------- Item 2: Sony A7rV Body #2 (1791 shutter actuations)
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #2 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 1791 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
FS: Sony A7rV Camera Bodies (two available). Low shutter actuations (3673 & 1791)
Item 1: Sony A7rV Body #1 (3673 shutter actuaitons)
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #1 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 3673 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
-------------------------------- Item 2: Sony A7rV Body #2 (1791 shutter actuations)
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #2 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 1791 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
FS: Sony A7rV Camera Bodies (two available). Low shutter actuations (3673 & 1791)
Item 1: Sony A7rV Body #1 3673 shutter actuaitons
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #1 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 3673 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)
-------------------------------- Item 2: Sony A7rV Body #2
For sale are two A7rV bodies. This is body #2 Both in great condition (used RRS angle plates on both). I am a hobbyist (not a pro) and baby my equipment. So these are minty. 1791 shutter actuations. Comes with the original parts (charger, battery, unused strap, etc.)