fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z9 with many extras

  
 
ajaykay
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z9 with many extras


     Nikon Z9



Sold 3 following


Price: $3,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


I bought this camera here from one of the most reputable sellers on FM. I've only had it for just under 2 weeks and have put less than one hundred clicks on it. The ONLY reason I've decided to sell it is that it's a bit too heavy for my 74 year old arms to carry around at my grandson's soccer games. I've since purchased the Z8--which is much more conducive for my situation.

It comes with everything that Jonathan included in his sale to me. He listed it for $3150 and I'll knock $50 off that price. So $3100 NET to me. I'll accept a fee less payment but you're responsible for the CONUS UPS ground shipping fee (whatever that might be to your location).

Here's a link to the original ad:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1956676/0#17106582

Thanks for reading!



Sep 29, 2026 at 08:33 AM
ghost123238
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z9 with many extras


PM Incoming I want it.


Sep 29, 2026 at 08:49 AM
Jonathan
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Z9 with many extras


That was quick. 😊


Sep 29, 2026 at 09:28 AM
ghost123238
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon Z9 with many extras


I have been looking for one for a few days.


Sep 29, 2026 at 09:33 AM
Sorrymanagement
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon Z9 with many extras


Great pickup. I get tempted everytime i see a Z9 but i know i'd hate the weight of the body. I've tried it twice and i definitely need a gym membership to haul it around for longer periods.


Sep 29, 2026 at 10:21 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account