fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z9 with Many Extras and Very Low Use Mint Condition

  
 
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z9 with Many Extras and Very Low Use Mint Condition


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z9 with Many Extras and Very Low Use Mint Condition

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


I'm selling a Nikon Z9 in mint condition with 3700 shots on it. There is not a mark on it and I've only decided to sell because I have too many cameras. It's the best I've used and I prefer the handling over the Z8, but I use the GFX most of the time.

Includes the camera in the box with everything shown in the photos. Latest firmware is installed. Extras include:

2 EXTRA EN-EL 18D Batteries($190 each new) Total of 3 batteries. All with end caps. Read new.
Really Right Stuff Base Plate($105 new).
Sony Card Reader
2 64gb XQD cards

PLEASE NOTE: I do not have the RRS L bracket that is shown in the photo.

Price is firm and fair.

Payment via no fee method please(check my feedback at 1249).

PM with any questions.

I'll cover insured UPS ground shipping with signature delivery. Faster available if buyer covers the extra.








































Edited on Sep 14, 2026 at 09:29 PM · View previous versions



Sep 14, 2026 at 06:10 PM
ericm44
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z9 with Many Extras and Very Low Use Mint Condition


PM sent


Sep 14, 2026 at 07:42 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account