Price: $7,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: FedEx insured with signature required
*** Please go through entire comment section to see other updates ***
Putting my M10-D up for sale. I’ve gone back and forth on selling it, but I’m trying to thin things out a bit and spend more time shooting film. And I realize if I shoot digital I want a screen.
Pricing on these seems to be all over the place right now. I’ve seen private party listings around $7,500+, while dealer pricing has recently dipped closer to $7,100, so I’m just pricing mine where I think the market is at and what seems fair.
Camera is in very good overall condition with some use marks and works exactly as it should. Comes with the original packaging, original OEM Leica battery plus an extra OEM Leica battery.
$7,000 net to me
I will cover insured shipping. Buyer covers PP fees unless doing fee-less. Check my feedback, I’m trustworthy.
Uploading some unedited sky shots at f/16, f/11, f/8, f/5.6, f/4, f/2.8, f/2 and f/1.4 on the Summilux 50mm to show the current condition of the sensor. No dust removal or retouching has been applied to these images. Bottom right is a foreground element, not a giant dust spec.
The rangefinder aligns accurately at normal focusing distances, and I’ve had no issues nailing focus even at f/1.4. I have noticed that at the lens’s infinity stop, the rangefinder patch is very slightly off from perfect alignment. Less than half a mm if even that. Actual images at infinity remain sharp. I’ve included recent sample images shot at f/1.4 for reference. This has not affected actual image sharpness or normal focusing performance. I’m mentioning it strictly for transparency, not as an indication of a functional issue or justification for a lower offer. Thanks.