fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of olegrainy's message #17113218 « FS: Leica M10-D »

  

olegrainy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-D


Item 1: Leica M10-D

*** Please go through entire comment section to see other updates ***

Putting my M10-D up for sale. I’ve gone back and forth on selling it, but I’m trying to thin things out a bit and spend more time shooting film. And I realize if I shoot digital I want a screen.

Pricing on these seems to be all over the place right now. I’ve seen private party listings around $7,500+, while dealer pricing has recently dipped closer to $7,100, so I’m just pricing mine where I think the market is at and what seems fair.

Camera is in very good overall condition with some use marks and works exactly as it should. Comes with the original packaging, original OEM Leica battery plus an extra OEM Leica battery.

$7,000 net to me
I will cover insured shipping. Buyer covers PP fees unless doing fee-less. Check my feedback, I’m trustworthy.

CONUS preferred. Happy to answer any questions.

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 27, 2026 at 05:31 PM
olegrainy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-D


Item 1: Leica M10-D

*** Please go through entire comment section to see other updates ***

Putting my M10-D up for sale. I’ve gone back and forth on selling it, but I’m trying to thin things out a bit and spend more time shooting film. And I realize if I shoot digital I want a screen.

Pricing on these seems to be all over the place right now. I’ve seen private party listings around $7,500+, while dealer pricing has recently dipped closer to $7,100, so I’m just pricing mine where I think the market is at and what seems fair. I will consider some trades + cash. Specifically, I’d be interested in a Nikon Zf, potentially with a lens plus cash on your end, but I’m prioritizing a straight cash sale first.

Camera is in very good overall condition with some use marks and works exactly as it should. Comes with the original packaging, original OEM Leica battery plus an extra OEM Leica battery.

$7,000 net to me
I will cover insured shipping. Buyer covers PP fees unless doing fee-less. Check my feedback, I’m trustworthy.

CONUS preferred. Happy to answer any questions.

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 25, 2026 at 04:48 PM
olegrainy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-D


Item 1: Leica M10-D

Putting my M10-D up for sale. I’ve gone back and forth on selling it, but I’m trying to thin things out a bit and spend more time shooting film. And I realize if I shoot digital I want a screen.

Pricing on these seems to be all over the place right now. I’ve seen private party listings around $7,500+, while dealer pricing has recently dipped closer to $7,100, so I’m just pricing mine where I think the market is at and what seems fair. I will consider some trades + cash. Specifically, I’d be interested in a Nikon Zf, potentially with a lens plus cash on your end, but I’m prioritizing a straight cash sale first.

Camera is in very good overall condition with some use marks and works exactly as it should. Comes with the original packaging, original OEM Leica battery plus an extra OEM Leica battery.

$7,000 net to me
I will cover insured shipping. Buyer covers PP fees unless doing fee-less. Check my feedback, I’m trustworthy.

CONUS preferred. Happy to answer any questions.

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 25, 2026 at 04:48 PM
olegrainy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-D


Item 1: Leica M10-D

***I will add photos in a bit when I get home. I just wanted to get this listing up.

Putting my M10-D up for sale. I’ve gone back and forth on selling it, but I’m trying to thin things out a bit and spend more time shooting film. And I realize if I shoot digital I want a screen.

Pricing on these seems to be all over the place right now. I’ve seen private party listings around $7,500+, while dealer pricing has recently dipped closer to $7,100, so I’m just pricing mine where I think the market is at and what seems fair. I will consider some trades + cash. Specifically, I’d be interested in a Nikon Zf, potentially with a lens plus cash on your end, but I’m prioritizing a straight cash sale first.

Camera is in very good overall condition with some use marks and works exactly as it should. Comes with the original packaging, original OEM Leica battery plus an extra OEM Leica battery.

$7,000 net to me
I will cover insured shipping. Buyer covers PP fees unless doing fee-less. Check my feedback, I’m trustworthy.

CONUS preferred. Happy to answer any questions.

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 25, 2026 at 04:48 PM
olegrainy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-D


Item 1: Leica M10-D

***I will add photos in a bit when I get home. I just wanted to get this listing up.

Putting my M10-D up for sale. I’ve gone back and forth on selling it, but I’m trying to thin things out a bit and spend more time shooting film. And I realize if I shoot digital I want a screen.

Pricing on these seems to be all over the place right now. I’ve seen private party listings around $7,500+, while dealer pricing has recently dipped closer to $7,100, so I’m just pricing mine where I think the market is at and what seems fair. I will consider some trades + cash. Specifically, I’d be interested in a Nikon Zf, potentially with a lens plus cash on your end, but I’m prioritizing a straight cash sale first.

Camera is in very good overall condition with some use marks and works exactly as it should. Comes with the original packaging, original OEM Leica battery plus an extra OEM Leica battery.

$7,000 net to me
I will cover insured shipping. Buyer covers PP fees unless doing fee-less. Check my feedback, I’m trustworthy.

CONUS preferred. Happy to answer any questions.

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 25, 2026 at 04:48 PM





  Previous versions of olegrainy's message #17113218 « FS: Leica M10-D »