fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm

  
 
AdaptedLenses
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Sold


Price: $689.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Manual Lenses



Available 2 following


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, Ive been told 45 & 85 are AE, 80-200 MM. I don’t recall huge differences but figured I’d correct it. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $450 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $95 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $95 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. SOLD


Edited on Sep 29, 2026 at 10:00 PM · View previous versions



Sep 24, 2026 at 09:49 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


Photos










































Sep 24, 2026 at 09:56 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


Contax



























Sep 24, 2026 at 09:57 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


Nikon and Pentax































Edited on Sep 24, 2026 at 03:36 PM · View previous versions



Sep 24, 2026 at 09:59 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Oldwino
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


you should add the mount info on that Tamron. It's probably Nikon, but...


Sep 24, 2026 at 11:38 AM
ilikeblonds
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


Hey there! Interested in the Tamron, I'll send you a pm


Sep 27, 2026 at 06:39 PM
marlinspike
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


Just fyi your Contax 85 and pancake are AE, the 80-200 is MM


Sep 29, 2026 at 09:37 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account