fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of AdaptedLenses's message #17112308 « FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm »

  

AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $689.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, Ive been told 45 & 85 are AE, 80-200 MM. I don’t recall huge differences but figured I’d correct it. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $450 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $95 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $95 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. SOLD


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 29, 2026 at 03:53 PM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $689.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $450 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $95 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $95 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. SOLD


Price: $450
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 28, 2026 at 02:58 PM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Tamron 35-100 for Sony + Manual Lenses: Contax, Nikon (AI), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $689
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $475 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $99 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. SOLD


Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 28, 2026 at 05:11 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Tamron 35-100 for Sony + Manual Lenses: Contax, Nikon (AI), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $689.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $475 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $99 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. SOLD


Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 25, 2026 at 06:19 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $689.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $475 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $99 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. SOLD


Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 10:13 PM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $475 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $99 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. SOLD


Price: $475
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 05:18 PM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $499 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $99 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included. SOLD

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included. PENDING


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 11:41 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8 for Sony E

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Sony FE Mount Version Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $499 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $99 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included.

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included.


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 10:16 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $499 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $99 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $139 for the 85mm shipping and fees included.

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included.


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 10:13 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Manual Lenses

Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) All Japan, I think they are all MM but the 45 has the ninja star but I’m not sure if there were both versions of the 45. I don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit. The 80-200 I haven’t used (this copy) much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is $499 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Nikon:
Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. Glass looks good, no fungus or coating wear, aperture is good. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $199 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Glass looks good and function (aperture, focus) is smooth. Good legacy 85mm. $150 for the 85mm shipping and fees included.

Pentax Takumar Kit (35/3.5, 55/1.8 w Adapter and Takumar Close Up. These lenses are the smoothest of legacy lenses IMO. IQ is decent and they’re among the smallest. Deserve to be used more than they are. $99 for the set, shipping and fees included.

Minolta 45mm f/2.8 - Nice pancake again just doesn’t get used. Minolta was known for its consistent colors back in the day and this is also a great pancake. Comes with caps and MD to M and M to Z adapters. $50 shipping and fees included.


Price: $499
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 10:06 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) w/ Adapters

Don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit.

80-200 I haven’t used much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is for the set, shipping and fees included.


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Takumar

35mm f/3.5 and 55mm f/1.8 with close up filter and adpater.

Price: $99
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 24, 2026 at 09:58 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) w/ Adapters

Don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit.

80-200 I haven’t used much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is for the set, shipping and fees included.


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon

Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $199 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Much more compact as well. Good legacy 85mm. $150

Prices include shipping and fees.

Price: $199
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 09:49 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) w/ Adapters

Don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit.

80-200 I haven’t used much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is for the set, shipping and fees included.


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon 105mm Micro (AI), 85mm f/2 (AIS)

Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $199 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Much more compact as well. Good legacy 85mm. $150

Prices include shipping and fees.

Price: $199
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 09:49 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) w/ Adapters

Don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit.

80-200 I haven’t used much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off. Price is for the set, shipping and fees included.


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon 105mm f/4 Micro (AI), 85mm f/2 (AI-S)

Nikon 105mm Micro. Great lens and I’d keep it but got my hands on a Zeiss 100mm f/2 and don’t need that duplication. Great macro but also good general 100mm for landscapes etc. One of the sharper lenses I own. I probably have a set of rabbit ears if you need them for an older F mount camera, just ask and I can install. $199 for the 105 only, shipping and fees included.

85mm f/2 nice compact lens, just not used much. Good glass and rendering, I tested vs the 85mm f/1.8 and found I liked this slightly better though they were close. Much more compact as well. Good legacy 85mm. $150

Prices include shipping and fees.

Price: $199
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 24, 2026 at 09:49 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenses - Tamron, Contax, Nikon (AIS), Takumar


Item 1: Tamron 35-100mm f/2.8

Had to try this lens, but it’s not for me. Glass and body are clean, one faint rub on the focus ring (pictured) and mark on the hood. Just wanted to call those out but lens looks good all around. Glass is perfect and function is great. Stays compact w/ good IQ.

Comes with box and paperwork. Shipping and fees included.

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Contax Set (45, 85, 80-200) w/ Adapters

Don’t use these enough to keep them. Started with the 45mm, I do love this pancake and it carries significantly more contrast than most other vintage lenses. I didn’t notice it in person, but in photos you can see that the focus ring split and appears to have been glued on.

The 85mm is a great compact option, this pairing is hard to beat. Add a 28mm if you need an ultrawide and you’ll have a great 3 lens kit.

80-200 I haven’t used much but I have used this lens in the past and it’s one of the best 80-200 range lenses of its era. If you want a flexible zoom it’s worth checking out.

Comes with a Kipon CY to E adapter and a Fotasy CY to E adapter. If you don’t want the Kipon/E I can knock $25 off.


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 24, 2026 at 09:49 AM





  Previous versions of AdaptedLenses's message #17112308 « FS: Manual Lenses: Contax 45mm, 85mm, Nikon 105mm (AI), Takumar 35mm, 55mm »