p.1 #1 · FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
Available4 following
Price: $4,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free UPS Ground shipping to CONUS
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly. I'm selling this lens because I've settled on the XCD 25mm V lens to couple with my XCD 35-100mm for a two lens kit.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4500 or best offer
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.