FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly. I'm selling this lens because I've settled on the XCD 25mm V lens to couple with my XCD 35-100mm for a two lens kit.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4500 or best offer
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.
FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly. I'm selling this lens because I've settled on the XCD 25mm V lens to couple with my XCD 35-100mm for a two lens kit.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4500
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.
FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly. I'm selling this lens because I've settled on the XCD 25mm V lens to couple with my XCD 35-100mm for a two lens kit.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4750
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.
FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly. I'm selling this lens because I've settled on the XCD 25mm V lens to couple with my XCD 35-100mm for a two lens kit.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4800
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.
FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly. I'm selling this lens because I've settled on the XCD 25mm V lens to couple with my XCD 35-100mm for a two lens kit.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4900
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.
FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4900
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.
FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $4950
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.
FS: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens, Only 25 Shutter Actuations
Item 1: Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
This is a Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 25 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues, focuses accurately, and zooms smoothly.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm f/3.2-4.5 E Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $5000.00 or best offer
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.