fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters

  
 
jasonqfields
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adaptors



Available 7 following


Price: $5,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Tell me how you want it sent.


In perfect shape as seen in pictures. Comes with boxes and accessories. I'm also selling three classic Canon lenses, including a 50mm f1.2, a 50mm f1.4 and a 35mm f2. The lenses are worth looking up and are considered comparable to some Leica glass. They come with M-mount adapters. I've used them for years and they're gorgeous. 2 batteries included.

I don't have any feedback here, but here I am on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jasofield16?_tab=feedback




© jasonqfields 2026






































Edited on Oct 01, 2026 at 08:30 AM · View previous versions



Sep 21, 2026 at 10:39 AM
bardagjy
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters


PM sent, thanks!


Sep 26, 2026 at 08:37 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account