fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jasonqfields's message #17110449 « FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters »

  

jasonqfields
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters


Item 1: Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adaptors

In perfect shape as seen in pictures. Comes with boxes and accessories. I'm also selling three classic Canon lenses, including a 50mm f1.2, a 50mm f1.4 and a 35mm f2. The lenses are worth looking up and are considered comparable to some Leica glass. They come with M-mount adapters. I've used them for years and they're gorgeous. 2 batteries included.

I don't have any feedback here, but here I am on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jasofield16?_tab=feedback

Price: $5500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 10:39 AM
jasonqfields
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters


Item 1: Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adaptors

In perfect shape as seen in pictures. Comes with boxes and accessories. I'm also selling three classic Canon lenses, including a 50mm f1.2, a 50mm f1.4 and a 35mm f2. The lenses are worth looking up and are considered comparable to some Leica glass. They come with M-mount adapters. I've used them for years and they're gorgeous. 2 batteries included.

I don't have any feedback here, but here I am on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jasofield16?_tab=feedback

Price: $5900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 10:39 AM
jasonqfields
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters


Item 1: Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adaptors

In perfect shape as seen in pictures. Comes with boxes and accessories. I'm also selling three classic Canon lenses, including a 50mm f1.2, a 50mm f1.4 and a 35mm f2. The lenses are worth looking up and are considered comparable to some Leica glass. They come with M-mount adapters. I've used them for years and they're gorgeous. 2 batteries included.

I don't have any feedback here, but here I am on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jasofield16?_tab=feedback

Price: $5900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 10:39 AM
jasonqfields
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adapters


Item 1: Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adaptors

In perfect shape as seen in pictures. Comes with boxes and accessories. I'm also selling three classic Canon lenses, including a 50mm f1.2, a 50mm f1.4 and a 35mm f2. The lenses are worth looking up and are considered comparable to some Leica glass. They come with M-mount adapters. I've used them for years and they're gorgeous. 2 batteries included.

I don't have any feedback here, but here I am on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jasofield16?_tab=feedback

Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 10:39 AM
jasonqfields
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adaptors


Item 1: Leica M10-R with 3 Canon Screwmount Lens with Adaptors

In perfect shape as seen in pictures. Comes with boxes and accessories. I'm also selling three classic Canon lenses, including a 50mm f1.2, a 50mm f1.4 and a 35mm f2. The lenses are worth looking up and are considered comparable to some Leica glass. They come with M-mount adapters. I've used them for years and they're gorgeous. 2 batteries included.

I don't have any feedback here, but here I am on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jasofield16?_tab=feedback

Price: $6200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 10:39 AM





  Previous versions of jasonqfields's message #17110449 « FS: Leica M10-R With or Without 3 Canon Screwmount Lens With M Adapters »