fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony A7V Now $2,000

  
 
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7V Now $2,000


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7V Now $2,000

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


Selling a Sony A7V. I've been using this for video only. Since I acquired an FX3 body, I need to find a good home for the V. The camera is in mint condition. The previous owner put on 7,175 shots. I never used the camera for photo. I have other photo only cameras. Comes with the battery, strap and the original Sony box and a copy of the original USA receipt. No charger ships with this camera new. You have to use the included USB-C cord and plug it into the port on the camera. Or, if you're like me, I have several Sony chargers around and I used one of those. Now $2,000, which includes USPS shipping only. You pay the 3.5 % Paypal fee. Shipping to lower 48 only.

















Edited on Sep 21, 2026 at 12:26 PM · View previous versions



Sep 17, 2026 at 06:06 PM
zykorex
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7V Now $2,000


Sending PM


Sep 17, 2026 at 06:44 PM
CJMiller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A7V Now $2,000


Tag


Sep 21, 2026 at 02:20 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account