fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17108362 « Sold: Sony A7V Now $2,000 »

  

coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7V Now $2,000


Item 1: Sony A7V Now $2,000

Selling a Sony A7V. I've been using this for video only. Since I acquired an FX3 body, I need to find a good home for the V. The camera is in mint condition. The previous owner put on 7,175 shots. I never used the camera for photo. I have other photo only cameras. Comes with the battery, strap and the original Sony box and a copy of the original USA receipt. No charger ships with this camera new. You have to use the included USB-C cord and plug it into the port on the camera. Or, if you're like me, I have several Sony chargers around and I used one of those. Now $2,000, which includes USPS shipping only. You pay the 3.5 % Paypal fee. Shipping to lower 48 only.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 11:59 AM
coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7V PRICE DROP


Item 1: Sony A7V Now $2,000

Selling a Sony A7V. I've been using this for video only. Since I acquired an FX3 body, I need to find a good home for the V. The camera is in mint condition. The previous owner put on 7,175 shots. I never used the camera for photo. I have other photo only cameras. Comes with the battery, strap and the original Sony box and a copy of the original USA receipt. No charger ships with this camera new. You have to use the included USB-C cord and plug it into the port on the camera. Or, if you're like me, I have several Sony chargers around and I used one of those. Now $2,000, which includes USPS shipping only. You pay the 3.5 % Paypal fee. Shipping to lower 48 only.

Price: $2000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 19, 2026 at 02:59 PM
coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7V


Item 1: Sony A7V PRICE DROP

Selling a Sony A7V. I've been using this for video only. Since I acquired an FX3 body, I need to find a good home for the V. The camera is in mint condition. The previous owner put on 7,175 shots. I never used the camera for photo. I have other photo only cameras. Comes with the battery, strap and the original Sony box and a copy of the original USA receipt. No charger ships with this camera new. You have to use the included USB-C cord and plug it into the port on the camera. Or, if you're like me, I have several Sony chargers around and I used one of those. Was $2,400, now $2,200, which includes USPS shipping only. You pay the 3.5 % Paypal fee. Shipping to lower 48 only.

Price: $2200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 18, 2026 at 11:47 AM
coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7V


Item 1: Sony A7V

Selling a Sony A7V. I've been using this for video only. Since I acquired an FX3 body, I need to find a good home for the V. The camera is in mint condition. The previous owner put on 7,175 shots. I never used the camera for photo. I have other photo only cameras. Comes with the battery, strap and the original Sony box and a copy of the original USA receipt. No charger ships with this camera new. You have to use the included USB-C cord and plug it into the port on the camera. Or, if you're like me, I have several Sony chargers around and I used one of those. Price is $2,400 which includes USPS shipping only. You pay the 3.5 % Paypal fee. Shipping to lower 48 only.

Price: $2400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 17, 2026 at 06:06 PM





  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17108362 « Sold: Sony A7V Now $2,000 »