crf59 Offline Upload & Sell: On
|
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon-Palooza! Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S, Nikon Z 50mm f1.8 S, Z8 w/24-120mm, 35mm 1.4, 14-24mm S, 100-400mm S | |
 | Sold
Price: $3,400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipping included in continental US.
Absolutely mint Z8 with 24-120 (kit) I bought new from my local authorized dealer (Ace Photo in Northern VA). Less than 50 photos taken. Lots of warranty left. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc. |
|
 |
Withdrawn
Price: $350.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipping included in continental US.
Mint, never used. All original packaging. Bought new. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. |
|
 | Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens |
Sold
Price: $1,900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipping included in continental US.
Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc. |
|
 | Sold
Price: $1,400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipping included in continental US.
Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. I will include several front filter gadgets (hood that accommodates filters, at least a couple of filters. Just consider that a bonus. All original packaging, caps, etc. |
|
 | Sold
Price: $300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Shipping included in continental US.
Bought this off of FM recently. Lens is near perfect, but the cap has some marks. Unused by me since I bought it. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. Pics to follow. Includes box, cap, hood. |
|
Edited on Sep 14, 2026 at 02:08 PM · View previous versions
|