fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of crf59's message #17105908 « Sold: Nikon-Palooza! Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S, Nikon Z 50mm f1.8 S, Z8 w/24-120mm, 35mm 1.4, 14-24mm S, 100-400mm S »

  

crf59
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon-Palooza! Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S, Nikon Z 50mm f1.8 S, Z8 w/24-120mm, 35mm 1.4, 14-24mm S, 100-400mm S


Item 1: Nikon Z8 w/24-120mm

Absolutely mint Z8 with 24-120 (kit) I bought new from my local authorized dealer (Ace Photo in Northern VA). Less than 50 photos taken. Lots of warranty left. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $3400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 50mm 1.8S

Mint, never used. All original packaging. Bought new. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. I will include several front filter gadgets (hood that accommodates filters, at least a couple of filters. Just consider that a bonus. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Nikon Z 35mm f1.4

Bought this off of FM recently. Lens is near perfect, but the cap has some marks. Unused by me since I bought it. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. Pics to follow. Includes box, cap, hood.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon Z 85mm f1.8 S

Dead mint, never used. Bought from B&H within last couple of months. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 14, 2026 at 02:06 PM
crf59
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon-Palooza! Nikon Z8 w/24-120mm, Nikon Z 50mm 1.8 S, 35mm 1.4, 14-24mm S, 100-400mm S


Item 1: Nikon Z8 w/24-120mm

Absolutely mint Z8 with 24-120 (kit) I bought new from my local authorized dealer (Ace Photo in Northern VA). Less than 50 photos taken. Lots of warranty left. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $3400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 50mm 1.8S

Mint, never used. All original packaging. Bought new. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. I will include several front filter gadgets (hood that accommodates filters, at least a couple of filters. Just consider that a bonus. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Nikon Z 35mm f1.4

Bought this off of FM recently. Lens is near perfect, but the cap has some marks. Unused by me since I bought it. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. Pics to follow. Includes box, cap, hood.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 6: Nikon Z 85mm f1.8 S

Mint condition, never used 85mm lens with box and all contents. Bought from B&H. I'll cover shipping. Please add fees if you want to use G&S PP.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 13, 2026 at 12:44 PM
crf59
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon-Palooza! Nikon Z8 w/24-120mm, Nikon Z 50mm 1.8 S, 35mm 1.4, 14-24mm S, 100-400mm S


Item 1: Nikon Z8 w/24-120mm

Absolutely mint Z8 with 24-120 (kit) I bought new from my local authorized dealer (Ace Photo in Northern VA). Less than 50 photos taken. Lots of warranty left. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $3400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 50mm 1.8S

Mint, never used. All original packaging. Bought new. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. I will include several front filter gadgets (hood that accommodates filters, at least a couple of filters. Just consider that a bonus. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Nikon Z 35mm f1.4

Bought this off of FM recently. Lens is near perfect, but the cap has some marks. Unused by me since I bought it. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. Pics to follow. Includes box, cap, hood.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 13, 2026 at 12:44 PM
crf59
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon-Palooza! Nikon Z8 w/24-120mm, Nikon Z 50mm 1.8 S, 35mm 1.4, 14-24mm S, 100-400mm S


Item 1: Nikon Z8 w/24-120mm

Absolutely mint Z8 with 24-120 (kit) I bought new from my local authorized dealer (Ace Photo in Northern VA). Less than 50 photos taken. Lots of warranty left. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $3600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 50mm 1.8S

Mint, never used. All original packaging. Bought new. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. I prefer no-fee payment. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 4: Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8

Dead mint, never used. Bought locally from an authorized dealer. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. I will include several front filter gadgets (hood that accommodates filters, at least a couple of filters. Just consider that a bonus. All original packaging, caps, etc.

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 5: Nikon Z 35mm f1.4

Bought this off of FM recently. Lens is near perfect, but the cap has some marks. Unused by me since I bought it. Please add fees if using PP G&S. Pics to follow, but it is as advertised. Pics to follow. Includes box, cap, hood.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Sep 13, 2026 at 12:44 PM





  Previous versions of crf59's message #17105908 « Sold: Nikon-Palooza! Nikon Z 85mm 1.8 S, Nikon Z 50mm f1.8 S, Z8 w/24-120mm, 35mm 1.4, 14-24mm S, 100-400mm S »