fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter co...

  
 
vttnguyen
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra

Sold


Price: $3,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS or UPS


Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee if you do not want to pay PP fee I accept Zell payment, and I cover shipping to CONTUS.

Price is firm and should be a great deal for someone to buy this camera at this LNIB condition to use or experience.
I do not have lot of room here, so this is the last reduction before I will take it offline and sell it locally. Final drop today $2200, will keep it here until 10/04/2026.

I am ready to release my A7RV along with all 5 lens:

Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 G2 mint condition with B&W filter, box everthing. $700
Viltrox 26mm EVO f/2.8 LNIB $275
Viltrox 35mm EVO II f/1.8 LNIB $300
Viltrox 85mm EVO f/2 LNIB $290
Sony Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 LNIB $350

Buy all 5 lens for $1600

Camera is $2200 also as you know LNIB with less than 1550 clicks.

After a long thought I prefer to sell both camera and lens all at once rather than selling just the camera. Keeping these lens then I will have to buy another camera, and right now I do not see any camera out there that has a better value/price/performance like the Sony A7RV plus my camera is pretty new with low shutter counts, I may as well keep it to use.

I will be out of the country from Oct-05 until Dec-10, so you are interested you must decide quick. Let me know.


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345


Edited on Sep 30, 2026 at 06:51 AM · View previous versions



Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM
Marcus Walker
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra


Still available?


Sep 29, 2026 at 10:29 AM
Bmd1154
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra


Hi, I’m interested in the A7R V. A couple of questions before I purchase:

Is this a US-market Sony camera, not gray market/imported? Do you have the original purchase receipt, and is there any remaining Sony warranty? Has the camera ever been repaired, dropped, or exposed to water/moisture?

Thanks



Sep 29, 2026 at 11:16 AM
MikeMaez
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra


PM'd


Sep 29, 2026 at 11:36 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account