fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of vttnguyen's message #17104344 « Sold: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra »

  

vttnguyen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RV minty condition - final drop $2200 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra


Item 1: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra

Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee if you do not want to pay PP fee I accept Zell payment, and I cover shipping to CONTUS.

Price is firm and should be a great deal for someone to buy this camera at this LNIB condition to use or experience.
I do not have lot of room here, so this is the last reduction before I will take it offline and sell it locally. Final drop today $2200, will keep it here until 10/04/2026.

I am ready to release my A7RV along with all 5 lens:

Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 G2 mint condition with B&W filter, box everthing. $700
Viltrox 26mm EVO f/2.8 LNIB $275
Viltrox 35mm EVO II f/1.8 LNIB $300
Viltrox 85mm EVO f/2 LNIB $290
Sony Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 LNIB $350

Buy all 5 lens for $1600

Camera is $2200 also as you know LNIB with less than 1550 clicks.

After a long thought I prefer to sell both camera and lens all at once rather than selling just the camera. Keeping these lens then I will have to buy another camera, and right now I do not see any camera out there that has a better value/price/performance like the Sony A7RV plus my camera is pretty new with low shutter counts, I may as well keep it to use.

I will be out of the country from Oct-05 until Dec-10, so you are interested you must decide quick. Let me know.


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345

Price: $3800
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM
vttnguyen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RV minty condition - final drop $2200 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra


Item 1: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 + many extra

Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee if you do not want to pay PP fee I accept Zell payment, and I cover shipping to CONTUS.

Price is firm and should be a great deal for someone to buy this camera at this LNIB condition to use or experience.
I do not have lot of room here, so this is the last reduction before I will take it offline and sell it locally. Final drop today $2200, will keep it here until 10/04/2026.

I am ready to release my A7RV along with all 5 lens:

Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 G2 mint condition with B&W filter, box everthing.
Viltrox 26mm EVO f/2.8 LNIB
Viltrox 35mm EVO II f/1.8 LNIB
Viltrox 85mm EVO f/2 LNIB
Sony Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 LNIB

All of these lens for $1600

Camera is $2200 also as you know LNIB with less than 1550 clicks.

Problem is I will be out of the country from Oct-05 until Dec-10, so you are interested you must decide quick. Let me know.


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345

Price: $2200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM
vttnguyen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 clicks + many extra, last reduction


Item 1: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 + many extra

Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee if you do not want to pay PP fee I accept Zell payment, and I cover shipping to CONTUS.

Price is firm and should be a great deal for someone to buy this camera at this LNIB condition to use or experience.
I do not have lot of room here, so this is the last reduction before I will take it offline and sell it locally. Final drop today $2200, will keep it here until 9/17/2026.


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345

Price: $2200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM
vttnguyen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 clicks + many extra, last reduction


Item 1: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 + many extra

Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee if you do not want to pay PP fee I accept Zell payment, and I cover shipping to CONTUS.

Price is firm and should be a great deal for someone to buy this camera at this LNIB condition to use or experience.
I do not have lot of room here, so this is the last reduction before I will take it offline and sell it locally. Will keep it here until 9/17/2026.


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345

Price: $2250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM
vttnguyen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 clicks + many extra


Item 1: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 + many extra

Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee if you do not want to pay PP fee I accept Zell payment, and I cover shipping to CONTUS.

Price is firm and should be a great deal for someone to buy this camera at this LNIB condition to use or experience.
I do not have lot of room here, so this is the last reduction before I will take it offline and sell it locally.


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345

Price: $2250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM
vttnguyen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 clicks + many extra


Item 1: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 + many extra

Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee if you do not want to pay PP fee I accept Zell payment, and I cover shipping to CONTUS.

Price is firm and should be a great deal for someone to buy this camera at this LNIB condition to use or experience.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345

Price: $2290.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM
vttnguyen
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 + many extra


Item 1: Sony A7RV minty condition - low shutter count approx 1550 + many extra

Bought it last week from a reuptable FM member here (see link below) to compare with my existing A7CII but must let it go since this camera is too much for me again (tried it 2 times), Originally 1440 clicks and I probably put in another 100 clicks.
Everything in the pictures are included. The camera looks brand new, no mark, ding, dent, scratch, or scuff. Plus I put in a screen protector (still have 2 left). Buyer pays PP fee and I cover shipping to CONTUS. Price is firm.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1955000/0#17100345

Price: $2290.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 10, 2026 at 04:47 PM





  Previous versions of vttnguyen's message #17104344 « Sold: Sony A7RV minty condition - + 5 LNIB lens for $3800 low shutter count 1550 clicks + many extra »