fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount

  
 
Mark Rigsby
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 135 f1.4 Art

Sold


Price: $1,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


This is the final price drop before I send it to mob


This copy is prestine and looks great,

I do not have the box and the bag or anything that came with it. I only have what is shown, lens and hood and tripod ring. I do not have the rubber piece that goes I. It if you take off the tripod door

Asking $1300 I prefer no fee due to tax reasons).

I'll cover shipping



























Edited on Sep 03, 2026 at 02:49 PM · View previous versions



Aug 31, 2026 at 04:04 PM
deadwolfbones
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


Mount?


Aug 31, 2026 at 04:27 PM
Mark Rigsby
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


Sorry edited


Aug 31, 2026 at 04:34 PM
adgoodma
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


Tag for feedback


Sep 09, 2026 at 01:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account