fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Mark Rigsby's message #17098737 « Sold: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount »

  

Mark Rigsby
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


Item 1: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art

This is the final price drop before I send it to mob


This copy is prestine and looks great,

I do not have the box and the bag or anything that came with it. I only have what is shown, lens and hood and tripod ring. I do not have the rubber piece that goes I. It if you take off the tripod door

Asking $1300 I prefer no fee due to tax reasons).

I'll cover shipping

Price: $1300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 03, 2026 at 10:34 AM
Mark Rigsby
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Price lowered - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


Item 1: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art

This is the final price drop before I send it to mob


This copy is prestine and looks great,

I do not have the box and the bag or anything that came with it. I only have what is shown, lens and hood and tripod ring. I do not have the rubber piece that goes I. It if you take off the tripod door

Asking $1350 I prefer no fee due to tax reasons).

I'll cover shipping

Price: $1350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 02, 2026 at 03:25 PM
Mark Rigsby
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Price lowered - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


Item 1: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art

This copy is prestine and looks great,

I do not have the box and the bag or anything that came with it but the lens is immaculate

Asking $1425(I prefer no fee due to tax reasons).

I'll cover shipping

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 01, 2026 at 11:31 PM
Mark Rigsby
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount


Item 1: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art

This copy is prestine and looks great,

i have lost the box and the bag but the lens is immaculate

Asking $1425(I prefer no fee due to tax reasons).

I'll cover shipping

Price: $1425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 31, 2026 at 05:47 PM
Mark Rigsby
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art 9 Sony E mount


Item 1: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art

This copy is prestine and looks great,

i have lost the box and the bag but the lens is immaculate

Asking $1475 (I prefer no fee due to tax reasons).

I'll cover shipping

Price: $1475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 31, 2026 at 04:33 PM
Mark Rigsby
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art


Item 1: Sigma 135 f1.4 Art

This copy is prestine and looks great,

i have lost the box and the bag but the lens is immaculate

Asking $1475 (I prefer no fee due to tax reasons).

I'll cover shipping

Price: $1475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 31, 2026 at 04:04 PM





  Previous versions of Mark Rigsby's message #17098737 « Sold: Final price drop - Sigma 135 f1.4 Art Sony E mount »