fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8

  
 
grainsilver
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   7artisans 35mm f/2.8 - PRICE DROP!



Available 2 following


Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


This is an awesome little lens. I used it for a couple days to test it out. I have a LLL 35AA that has a different character that I prefer. Otherwise, this compact optic from 7artisans is really cool and compact. Comes with everything from the box as pictured. No flaws or issues with this copy to report. I put the UV filter on as soon as I opened it.

Price is net to me after shipping and fees.










































Edited on Sep 14, 2026 at 01:02 PM · View previous versions



Aug 18, 2026 at 06:20 PM
grainsilver
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8


Big price drop. This lens is basically new. If it's not grabbed at this price I'll be happy to keep it as a shooting option.


Aug 27, 2026 at 03:13 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account