fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of grainsilver's message #17091306 « FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8 »

  

grainsilver
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8


Item 1: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8 - PRICE DROP!

This is an awesome little lens. I used it for a couple days to test it out. I have a LLL 35AA that has a different character that I prefer. Otherwise, this compact optic from 7artisans is really cool and compact. Comes with everything from the box as pictured. No flaws or issues with this copy to report. I put the UV filter on as soon as I opened it.

Price is net to me after shipping and fees.

Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 18, 2026 at 06:20 PM
grainsilver
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8


Item 1: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8 - PRICE DROP!

This is an awesome little lens. I used it for a couple days to test it out. I have a LLL 35AA that has a different character that I prefer. Otherwise, this compact optic from 7artisans is really cool and compact. Comes with everything from the box as pictured. No flaws or issues with this copy to report. I put the UV filter on as soon as I opened it.

Price is net to me after shipping and fees.

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 18, 2026 at 06:20 PM
grainsilver
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8


Item 1: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8

This is an awesome little lens. I used it for a couple days to test it out. I have a LLL 35AA that has a different character that I prefer. Otherwise, this compact optic from 7artisans is really cool and compact. Comes with everything from the box as pictured. No flaws or issues with this copy to report. I put the UV filter on as soon as I opened it.

Price is net to me after shipping and fees.

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 18, 2026 at 06:20 PM





  Previous versions of grainsilver's message #17091306 « FS: 7artisans 35mm f/2.8 »