fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added)

  
 
prashant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Sold


Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM simple USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.










































Edited on Aug 18, 2026 at 03:46 PM · View previous versions



Aug 11, 2026 at 09:04 PM
prashant
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added)


Two photos I've made with this camera since getting her from another FMer.












Aug 15, 2026 at 06:24 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account