fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of prashant's message #17087993 « Sold: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added) »

  

prashant
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added)


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM simple USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C

See Photos. Excellent used condition overall.

Price: $3900
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Hasselblad XCD 45mm/f4 lens

See Photos. Excellent used condition overall.

Price: $750
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 18, 2026 at 03:44 PM
prashant
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added)


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM simple USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 18, 2026 at 03:43 PM
prashant
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added)


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM simple USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C

please see the photos. Excellent condition overall.

Price: $3900
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Hasselblad XCD 45mm/f4 lens

please see the photos. Excellent condition overall.

Price: $750
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 15, 2026 at 06:42 PM
prashant
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM simple USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

Currently selling only as a package. I will post photos later today. I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 11, 2026 at 09:04 PM
prashant
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM simple USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

Currently selling only as a package. I will post photos later today. I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 11, 2026 at 09:04 PM
prashant
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM simple USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

Currently selling only as a package. I will post photos later today. I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 11, 2026 at 09:04 PM
prashant
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover Insured ground shipping from Lake Forest, CA.


The item was purchased here couple of weeks ago for a project which isn't happening. This should go to a good home where it will be used. I will add photos soon. I have been tested this native and also using the 50 back on my 501CM. It functions beautifully in both situations.

The 907x50cfv package comes with its original box (with tape marks on it), one battery, USB-C cable, and non-OEM USB wall charger. It has both caps and strap. It does not come with the finder mask for a V series finder.

The 45p lens comes with its box, pouch, front and rear caps.

The only items included in the sale are what I list above and shown in the photos.

Currently selling only as a package. I will post photos later today. I will be glad to do a video call.

Price is net to me. I will cover insured ground shipping.

Price: $4650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 11, 2026 at 09:04 PM





  Previous versions of prashant's message #17087993 « Sold: Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C plus 45p f4 package (Photos added) »