fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens

  
 
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


     Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens

Sold


Price: $2,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping included


Like new, immaculate condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, storage bag, and original box. KES Arca Swiss alloy lens foot included. Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about my gear...no scratches, fungus, haze, etc...save hundreds over new on this incredible quality lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping and G&S PayPal fees.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

































Aug 11, 2026 at 05:57 PM
WillShootPhotos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


PM Sent...


Aug 12, 2026 at 05:39 PM
WillShootPhotos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


Ha! Or not - tried to send a PM but seems my "new" account (lost track of my old login, and haven't heard back from the admins in 4 days now to restore my access to it).

Not sure if you can initiate a PM to me. That or I need to go do some posting to legitimize my access.

Ahh... good times...

- Will

www.willshootphotos.com



Aug 12, 2026 at 05:45 PM
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


I’ll attempt to send a PM to you now. Thanks.


Aug 12, 2026 at 05:47 PM
WillShootPhotos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


Thanks - seems I'm in the penalty box unless I cough up the $30 to join Upload and Sell for 30 days... and since I'm not going to start selling any of my gear till after I get back from a 3 week trip coming up - I'm hesitant to do so till I get back so I can get the best bang out of my thirty bucks...

I'll try posting a few more posts to see if that unlocks my ability to send PMs - the message I'm getting is:

Private messaging is disabled on your account due to low post count.
PM access is restricted to active members or to those with an Upload & Sell membership to help prevent fraud in the Buy and Sell forum.



Aug 12, 2026 at 05:59 PM
WillShootPhotos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


I'll just ask the questions here:

1. Is this a US market lens or imported?
2. Any images you can share that were shot with it?
3. What shipping service do you use, if I send you a pre-printed label - could you use that? I'm in Las Vegas, not sure that service's transit time to LV.
4. Guessing PayPal F&F works?

Edited: Either DM me a response (I did get your DM) or reply here in the listing.

Thanks in advance!

- Will



Aug 12, 2026 at 06:16 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

jimmyzwheelz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


It is a US lens, purchased new from B&H. I will try to dig out a few images from my LR catalog, but it is an incredible lens. I ship using Ship Station, signature required at delivery. PayPal payment is preferred. Thank you for the interest.


Aug 12, 2026 at 06:24 PM
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


This is one of the latest images I have with this lens. Not the greatest composition, but I wanted a shot of Shiprock in NM. We pulled off the highway to grab this image. It was actually about five miles in the distance from where we were parked!







Aug 12, 2026 at 06:35 PM
WillShootPhotos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


jimmyzwheelz wrote:
It is a US lens, purchased new from B&H. I will try to dig out a few images from my LR catalog, but it is an incredible lens. I ship using Ship Station, signature required at delivery. PayPal payment is preferred. Thank you for the interest.


So, using Ship Station, what is the usual delivery time from drop off? What would be the up charge, I could add to the payment amount, so you could ship it 2 day priority or similar?

Thanks!
- Will

Edited on Aug 12, 2026 at 08:58 PM · View previous versions



Aug 12, 2026 at 06:38 PM
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


Sending a PM with details. Thanks!


Aug 12, 2026 at 06:43 PM
WillShootPhotos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


Post for feedback... (I think I recall something about this from eons ago - 🤷🏻‍♂️


Aug 12, 2026 at 09:09 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account