fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of WillShootPhotos's message #17088422 « Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens »

  

WillShootPhotos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: FS: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


jimmyzwheelz wrote:
It is a US lens, purchased new from B&H. I will try to dig out a few images from my LR catalog, but it is an incredible lens. I ship using Ship Station, signature required at delivery. PayPal payment is preferred. Thank you for the interest.


So, using Ship Station, what is the usual delivery time from drop off? What would be the up charge, I could add to the payment amount, so you could ship it 2 day priority or similar?

And on the PayPal - you're saying "No" to F&F (so I'd pay some CC fees through that - not a bad thing, just understanding my total cost), or is F&F okay?

Thanks!
- Will



Aug 12, 2026 at 06:45 PM
WillShootPhotos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: FS: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens


jimmyzwheelz wrote:
It is a US lens, purchased new from B&H. I will try to dig out a few images from my LR catalog, but it is an incredible lens. I ship using Ship Station, signature required at delivery. PayPal payment is preferred. Thank you for the interest.


So, using Ship Station, what is the usual delivery time from drop off? What would be the up charge, I could add to the payment amount, so you could ship it 2 day priority or similar?

And on the PayPay - you're saying "No" to F&F (so I'd pay some CC fees through that - not a bad thing, just understanding my total cost), or is F&F okay?

Thanks!
- Will



Aug 12, 2026 at 06:38 PM





  Previous versions of WillShootPhotos's message #17088422 « Sold: Canon RF 100-500/F4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens »