fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon 40mm f2

  
 
tobycat2
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 40mm f2


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 40mm f2



Available 1 following


Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping, CONUS


Selling my z mount 40mm f2 lens. I don't have any Z cameras right now, so selling this. Comes with box, front and rear caps that came with lens (note the rear cap is a cheap clear one). No issues, glass and body are clean (I suppose there's some wear on rear mount from putting lens on and taking it off camera), worked perfectly on my z5 ii I used to have.


















Edited on Aug 17, 2026 at 02:58 PM · View previous versions



Aug 09, 2026 at 01:47 PM
christopher_icu
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon 40mm f2


Hi, I will pm you.


Aug 09, 2026 at 02:53 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account