fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of tobycat2's message #17086456 « FS: Nikon 40mm f2 »

  

tobycat2
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 40mm f2


Item 1: Nikon 40mm f2

Selling my z mount 40mm f2 lens. I don't have any Z cameras right now, so selling this. Comes with box, front and rear caps that came with lens (note the rear cap is a cheap clear one). No issues, glass and body are clean (I suppose there's some wear on rear mount from putting lens on and taking it off camera), worked perfectly on my z5 ii I used to have.



Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 10, 2026 at 08:38 AM
tobycat2
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 40m f2


Item 1: Nikon 40mm f2

Selling my z mount 40mm f2 lens. I don't have any Z cameras right now, so selling this. Comes with box, front and rear caps that came with lens (note the rear cap is a cheap clear one). No issues, glass and body are clean (I suppose there's some wear on rear mount from putting lens on and taking it off camera), worked perfectly on my z5 ii I used to have.



Price: $160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 09, 2026 at 01:47 PM





  Previous versions of tobycat2's message #17086456 « FS: Nikon 40mm f2 »