fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint

  
 
lifeandmylens
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint



Sold 1 following


Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I bought these directly from Hugo at Chamonix in April 2026. They are wonderful and work great, I just have moved on to 8x10. I added a small "exposed" sticker to the exposed side of the dark slide so that could very quickly tell if it was already exposed and also so I could feel it in the dark. You can remove it, if you don't want it on there.

9 available.

$90 net. Free shipping in the US for quantities of 2 or more. Otherwise $7 shipping.

















Edited on Aug 16, 2026 at 03:50 PM · View previous versions



Aug 08, 2026 at 02:37 PM
ronw
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint


Tag for feedback. Thanks man


Aug 18, 2026 at 09:21 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account