fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of lifeandmylens's message #17085931 « Sold: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint »

  

lifeandmylens
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint


Item 1: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint

I bought these directly from Hugo at Chamonix in April 2026. They are wonderful and work great, I just have moved on to 8x10. I added a small "exposed" sticker to the exposed side of the dark slide so that could very quickly tell if it was already exposed and also so I could feel it in the dark. You can remove it, if you don't want it on there.

9 available.

$90 net. Free shipping in the US for quantities of 2 or more. Otherwise $7 shipping.

Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 16, 2026 at 03:28 PM
lifeandmylens
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint


Item 1: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint

I bought these directly from Hugo at Chamonix. They are wonderful and work great, I just have moved on to 8x10. I added a small "exposed" sticker to the exposed side of the dark slide so that could very quickly tell if it was already exposed and also so I could feel it in the dark. You can remove it, if you don't want it on there.

15 available.

$90 net. Free shipping in the US for quantities of 2 or more. Otherwise $7 shipping.

Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 08, 2026 at 02:37 PM
lifeandmylens
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint


Item 1: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint

I bought these directly from Hugo at Chamonix. They are wonderful and work great, I just have moved on to 8x10. I added a small "exposed" sticker to the exposed side of the dark slide so that could very quickly tell if it was already exposed and also so I could feel it in the dark. You can remove it, if you don't want it on there.

15 available.

Price is net shipped.

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Aug 08, 2026 at 02:37 PM





  Previous versions of lifeandmylens's message #17085931 « Sold: Chamonix 4x5 Wooden Sheet Film Holder with Storage Bag - Near Mint »