fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF

  
 
bokehoe
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica APO-Summicron-M 35 f/2 ASPH (11699)



Sold 5 following


Price: $6,800.00
Payment method: Trades
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Loved the Leica 35 APO-M but I have sold my M11 and i am not doing it justice on my film body (Minolta CLE).


Its bit a of a weirdo list but these are the items I am open to trades for credit on this lens for the following

Thypoch Simera 28mm f1.4 M Mount
Voigtländer VM 28mm 1.5 M Mount
Canon EF 135L
Canon 1V
Nikon F6 + Prime F Mount Glass (only if it comes with an f6)
Ricoh GRIV HDF
Light Lens Lab 35mm f/1.4 Aspherical


It is unlikely I want anything else, but give me an offer if you have something similar to these. If i don't find what I am looking for Ill just end up keeping it as maybe its a sign ill pick up an M12 at some point. I value this lens around $6800. I am in LA and would give preference for IRL transactions






















Edited on Sep 28, 2026 at 06:48 PM · View previous versions



Aug 04, 2026 at 01:14 AM
haiha607
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


Hello,

Understood you want to trade but would you consider selling it for cash?



Sep 07, 2026 at 01:09 PM
bokehoe
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


haiha607 wrote:
Hello,

Understood you want to trade but would you consider selling it for cash?


yeah shoot me an offer via pm! would gladly sell this for cash as well



Sep 07, 2026 at 02:23 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account