fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of bokehoe's message #17083326 « Sold: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF »

  

bokehoe
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


Item 1: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35 f/2 ASPH (11699)

Loved the Leica 35 APO-M but I have sold my M11 and i am not doing it justice on my film body (Minolta CLE).


Its bit a of a weirdo list but these are the items I am open to trades for credit on this lens for the following

Thypoch Simera 28mm f1.4 M Mount
Voigtländer VM 28mm 1.5 M Mount
Canon EF 135L
Canon 1V
Nikon F6 + Prime F Mount Glass (only if it comes with an f6)
Ricoh GRIV HDF
Light Lens Lab 35mm f/1.4 Aspherical


It is unlikely I want anything else, but give me an offer if you have something similar to these. If i don't find what I am looking for Ill just end up keeping it as maybe its a sign ill pick up an M12 at some point. I value this lens around $6800. I am in LA and would give preference for IRL transactions

Price: $6800.00
Payment method: Trades
Item condition: 9+




Sep 19, 2026 at 03:57 PM
bokehoe
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


Item 1: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35 f/2 ASPH (11699)

Loved the Leica 35 APO-M but I have sold my M11 and i am not doing it justice on my film body (Minolta CLE).


Its bit a of a weirdo list but these are the items I am open to trades for credit on this lens for the following

Thypoch Simera 28mm f1.4 M Mount
Voigtländer VM 28mm 1.5 M Mount
Canon EF 135L
Canon 1V
Nikon F6 + Prime F Mount Glass (only if it comes with an f6)
Ricoh GRIV HDF
Light Lens Lab 35mm f/1.4 Aspherical


It is unlikely I want anything else, but give me an offer if you have something similar to these. If i don't find what I am looking for Ill just end up keeping it as maybe its a sign ill pick up an M12 at some point. I value this lens around $6800. I am in LA and would give preference for IRL transactions

Price: $6800
Payment method: Trades
Item condition: 9+




Sep 19, 2026 at 12:30 PM
bokehoe
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica 35 APO-M Want: Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


Item 1: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35 f/2 ASPH (11699)

Loved the Leica 35 APO-M but I have sold my M11 and i am not doing it justice on my film body (Minolta CLE).


Its bit a of a weirdo list but these are the items I am open to trades for credit on this lens for the following

Thypoch Simera 28mm f1.4 M Mount
Voigtländer VM 28mm 1.5 M Mount
Canon EF 135L
Canon 1V
Ricoh GRIV HDF
Light Lens Lab 35mm f/1.4 Aspherical


It is unlikely I want anything else, but give me an offer if you have something similar to these. If i don't find what I am looking for Ill just end up keeping it as maybe its a sign ill pick up an M12 at some point. I value this lens around $6800. I am in LA and would give preference for IRL transactions

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: Trades
Item condition: 9+




Sep 16, 2026 at 05:50 PM
bokehoe
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica 35 APO-M Want: Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


Item 1: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35 f/2 ASPH (11699)


Loved the Leica 35 APO-M but I have sold my M11 and i am not doing it justice on my film body (Minolta CLE).


Its bit a of a weirdo list but these are the items I am open to trades for credit on this lens for the following

Thypoch Simera 28mm f1.4 M Mount
Voigtländer VM 28mm 1.5 M Mount
Canon EF 135L
Canon 1V
Ricoh GRIV HDF
Light Lens Lab 35mm f/1.4 Aspherical


It is unlikely I want anything else, but give me an offer if you have something similar to these. If i don't find what I am looking for Ill just end up keeping it as maybe its a sign ill pick up an M12 at some point. I value this lens around $7000. I am in LA and would give preference for IRL transactions

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: Trades
Item condition: 9+




Sep 16, 2026 at 05:50 PM
bokehoe
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FT: Leica 35 APO-M Want: Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF


Item 1: Leica APO-Summicron-M 35 f/2 ASPH (11699)

I will upload pics within the next 24 hours

Loved the Leica 35 APO-M but I have sold my M11 and i am not doing it justice on my film body (Minolta CLE).


Its bit a of a weirdo list but these are the items I am open to trades for credit on this lens for the following

Thypoch Simera 28mm f1.4 M Mount
Voigtländer VM 28mm 1.5 M Mount
Canon EF 135L
Canon 1V
Ricoh GRIV HDF
Light Lens Lab 35mm f/1.4 Aspherical


It is unlikely I want anything else, but give me an offer if you have something similar to these. If i don't find what I am looking for Ill just end up keeping it as maybe its a sign ill pick up an M12 at some point. I value this lens around $7000. I am in LA and would give preference for IRL transactions

Price: $7000.00
Payment method: Trades
Item condition: 9+




Aug 04, 2026 at 01:14 AM





  Previous versions of bokehoe's message #17083326 « Sold: Leica 35 APO-M:$6800 OBO or Thypoch/Voigtländer/Ricoh/LLL/Canon EF »