fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: LN Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL

  
 
loganme
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: LN Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL

Sold


Price: $1,255.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Bought this for a trip to Japan that I’ve just come back from and it is an absolutely stunning lens. Super sharp across the zoom range, focuses silently and very quickly even on my older Z7II, and the results are incredible. I found the screen to be very useful in the evenings and night time as well, which I didn’t expect!

Like new, open box condition.

The filter is a PolarPro Quartzline Circulat Polarizer in the 82mm size to fit this lens. Essential for travel or landscape photography, this gave me zero color cast that I can see and worked phenomenally on my trip.

Too much lens for my needs outside of that once-in-a-lifetime trip, so I’m moving it on.

Comes with everything in the photos. Original box, protective bag, hood, filter and filter case.

$1255 OBO Shipped to CONUS for PayPal F&F. Happy to provide eBay feedback alongside my FredMiranda feedback upon request.























Edited on Aug 02, 2026 at 05:38 PM · View previous versions



Jul 31, 2026 at 07:13 PM
loganme
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: LN Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL


Grab this bad boy before it goes to Adorama’s used department to be marked up


Aug 02, 2026 at 05:37 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account