fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of loganme's message #17081720 « Sold: LN Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL »

  

loganme
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LN Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL


Item 1: Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL

Bought this for a trip to Japan that I’ve just come back from and it is an absolutely stunning lens. Super sharp across the zoom range, focuses silently and very quickly even on my older Z7II, and the results are incredible. I found the screen to be very useful in the evenings and night time as well, which I didn’t expect!

Like new, open box condition.

The filter is a PolarPro Quartzline Circulat Polarizer in the 82mm size to fit this lens. Essential for travel or landscape photography, this gave me zero color cast that I can see and worked phenomenally on my trip.

Too much lens for my needs outside of that once-in-a-lifetime trip, so I’m moving it on.

Comes with everything in the photos. Original box, protective bag, hood, filter and filter case.

$1255 OBO Shipped to CONUS for PayPal F&F. Happy to provide eBay feedback alongside my FredMiranda feedback upon request.



Price: $1255
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 31, 2026 at 07:13 PM
loganme
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LN Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL


Item 1: Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL

Bought this for a trip to Japan that I’ve just come back from and it is an absolutely stunning lens. Super sharp across the zoom range, focuses silently and very quickly even on my older Z7II, and the results are incredible. I found the screen to be very useful in the evenings and night time as well, which I didn’t expect!

Like new, open box condition.

The filter is a PolarPro Quartzline Circulat Polarizer in the 82mm size to fit this lens. Essential for travel or landscape photography, this gave me zero color cast that I can see and worked phenomenally on my trip.

Too much lens for my needs outside of that once-in-a-lifetime trip, so I’m moving it on.

Comes with everything in the photos. Original box, protective bag, hood, filter and filter case.

$1300 OBO Shipped to CONUS for PayPal F&F. Happy to provide eBay feedback alongside my FredMiranda feedback upon request.



Price: $1300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 31, 2026 at 07:13 PM





  Previous versions of loganme's message #17081720 « Sold: LN Nikon Z Nikkor 24-70 f2.8S V1 w/Polarpro Quartzline CPL »