fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition

  
 
Manik.dhakate
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition

Sold


Price: $2,800.00
Payment method: Paypal FnF or Zelle
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Up for sale is Nikon Z8 with less than 1k shutter , used just once . I had to choose between Z6iii or Z8 as my backup camera , I am going with Z6iii as my backup camera so this one is for sale . Comes with all unused accessories. I tossed away the box so no box .I will cover shipping .
I can take Nikon 600mm F6.3 PF as trade .






















Edited on Jul 28, 2026 at 10:08 AM · View previous versions



Jul 23, 2026 at 02:18 PM
dendic01
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition


Is the camera a USA model? What is the serial number?


Jul 27, 2026 at 04:06 PM
ucberkeley22
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition


Pm about 100-400


Jul 27, 2026 at 08:27 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account