fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Manik.dhakate's message #17077008 « Sold: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition »

  

Manik.dhakate
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition


Item 1: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition

Up for sale is Nikon Z8 with less than 1k shutter , used just once . I had to choose between Z6iii or Z8 as my backup camera , I am going with Z6iii as my backup camera so this one is for sale . Comes with all unused accessories. I tossed away the box so no box .I will cover shipping .
I can take Nikon 600mm F6.3 PF as trade .

Price: $2800.00
Payment method: Paypal FnF or Zelle
Item condition: 10




Jul 23, 2026 at 02:18 PM
Manik.dhakate
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition


Item 1: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition

Up for sale is Nikon Z8 with less than 1k shutter , used just once . I had to choose between Z6iii or Z8 as my backup camera , I am going with Z6iii as my backup camera so this one is for sale . Comes with all unused accessories. I tossed away the box so no box .I will cover shipping .

Price: $2800
Payment method: Paypal FnF or Zelle
Item condition: 10




Jul 23, 2026 at 02:18 PM





  Previous versions of Manik.dhakate's message #17077008 « Sold: Nikon Z8 - Brand New Condition »