fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED**

  
 
JAUrrutia9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED**


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm X-H2

Sold


Price: $1,325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Split shipping costs; UPS Ground Insured


I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional --+$125 for a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card.

Extra -- I'm going to include a TTArtisan 50/1.2 with this camera. I bought it for 50-bucks on Amazon, but no longer have need of it. It's only been used a few times.





































Edited on Aug 11, 2026 at 12:49 AM · View previous versions



Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED**


Adding a few more pictures with all the included stuff and proof of life (that it works). Entertaining reasonable offers.












Aug 02, 2026 at 05:36 PM
emmanueljimenez
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED**


Hi! I'm very interested in the X-H2 and I'm ready to purchase if everything checks out.

Would you be willing to take $1,300 plus my half of the insured shipping via PayPal Goods & Services?

If that works for you, I'd be happy to move forward quickly. Thanks!



Aug 10, 2026 at 11:30 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

JAUrrutia9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED**


PM Sent.


Aug 10, 2026 at 12:55 PM
Ariel70
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED**


PM sent


Aug 11, 2026 at 12:29 PM
emmanueljimenez
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED**


Tag


Aug 11, 2026 at 06:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account