fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of JAUrrutia9's message #17075510 « Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED** »

  

JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional --+$125 for a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card.

Extra -- I'm going to include a TTArtisan 50/1.2 with this camera. I bought it for 50-bucks on Amazon, but no longer have need of it. It's only been used a few times.

Price: $1325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 09, 2026 at 08:37 AM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional --+$150 for a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card.

Extra -- I'm going to include a TTArtisan 50/1.2 with this camera. I bought it for 50-bucks on Amazon, but no longer have need of it. It's only been used a few times.

Price: $1360.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 05, 2026 at 01:50 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$150. Sold and shipped separately for $200.

Price: $1375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Aug 03, 2026 at 01:42 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll split UPS Ground shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll cover ground UPS shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll cover ground UPS shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1550
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll cover ground UPS shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1595.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll cover ground UPS shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll cover ground UPS shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Optional -- I have a SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb card that I will include with the camera for +$175. Sold and shipped separately for $225.

Price: $1650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fujifilm X-H2


Item 1: Fujifilm X-H2

I have decided to part ways with my lightly used Fujifilm X-H2 in an effort to consolidate equipment and focus on the GFX system. The camera works perfectly, and is in excellent condition.

History -- I'm the original owner. Purchased new from Amazon in September 2023. It has lived with me in the low-humidity of Colorado in a non-smoker household ever since. It has been stored, when not in use, in a Pelican Case with desiccant packs.

Condition -- Very clean! The screens have had tempered glass screen protectors on since new. There are only one tiny scuff on the camera at the corner of the prism housing, but it's hard to notice even under lights and close inspection. Everything else looks new. Never dropped or banged around.

Function -- Like new. Shutter Count is 5600.

I did have the EVF rear lens element replaced under warrant. The original had the defect where the coating would rub off when cleaned. Apparently this is fairly common for these. It has functioned as good as new since.

What's Included -- Camera comes with original packaging, accessories (unused strap and various plugs and cables), two batteries and charger.

Shipping -- I'll cover ground UPS shipping, insured to the lower 48 states. Anything above and beyond that can be paid for by the buyer.

Payment -- PayPal Insured Payment Only

Price: $1650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: SanDisk Extreme CFexpress 512Gb

I will include this item with the camera for +$175. Shipped separately for +$225.

Price: $175
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 20, 2026 at 09:37 PM





  Previous versions of JAUrrutia9's message #17075510 « Sold: Fujifilm X-H2 **REDUCED** »