fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.

  
 
jacquesvroom
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS,

Sold


Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground, prepaid, usually within 24


Functionally and cosmetically excellent. Sadly, can't find original box. Includes original Fuji f/r caps. Hoage LH-X13 rectangular lens hood. Ugly, but functional, no-name closed-foam flapped sleeve also included.

I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "ZorV" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, whoo would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

My birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! Pre-listing four other Fuji pieces: all same condition—little or no signs of wear, cosmetics and functional as new. Accessory pieces included, but boxes look to have been lost in that purple seamless used in the Blow Up homage my partners did some years back.

Fuji X-T2 ($600), X-T3 ($685), Fujinon 10-24mm f:4 v2 ($575), Fujinon 14mm f:2.8 ($215). All are black. I will get individual listings up maybe tomorrow, but prices listed tonight for the impatient ones among you. Some few incidental accessories I can pitch in for early risers.

Best to all.

[N.B. Last night I accidentally reversed prices on XT-2 and XT-3. Apologies, I deeply regret that! Now corrected. X-T3 (black) body also includes unwrapped, nib pair of NP-W126-compatible third-party batteries and double usb charger with lcd charge-level readout; as well as original Fuji charger and fading original Fuji NP-W126. Lastly, includes Fujifilm EF-X8 small hot-shoe flash/off-camera flash commander.]


Edited on Jul 13, 2026 at 11:30 AM · View previous versions



Jul 12, 2026 at 11:34 PM
Balco
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


pm


Jul 13, 2026 at 07:15 AM
coloradophotog
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Pm


Jul 13, 2026 at 08:19 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

coloradophotog
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Tag for feedback on 14mm


Jul 14, 2026 at 09:18 AM
Samuelkogan
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Pm


Jul 14, 2026 at 10:47 AM
papatonight
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


for feedback


Jul 14, 2026 at 11:27 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account