fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of jacquesvroom's message #17070891 « Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US. »

  

jacquesvroom
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Item 1: Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS,

Functionally and cosmetically excellent. Sadly, can't find original box. Includes original Fuji f/r caps. Hoage LH-X13 rectangular lens hood. Ugly, but functional, no-name closed-foam flapped sleeve also included.

I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "ZorV" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, whoo would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

My birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! Pre-listing four other Fuji pieces: all same condition—little or no signs of wear, cosmetics and functional as new. Accessory pieces included, but boxes look to have been lost in that purple seamless used in the Blow Up homage my partners did some years back.

Fuji X-T2 ($600), X-T3 ($685), Fujinon 10-24mm f:4 v2 ($575), Fujinon 14mm f:2.8 ($215). All are black. I will get individual listings up maybe tomorrow, but prices listed tonight for the impatient ones among you. Some few incidental accessories I can pitch in for early risers.

Best to all.

[N.B. Last night I accidentally reversed prices on XT-2 and XT-3. Apologies, I deeply regret that! Now corrected. X-T3 (black) body also includes unwrapped, nib pair of NP-W126-compatible third-party batteries and double usb charger with lcd charge-level readout; as well as original Fuji charger and fading original Fuji NP-W126. Lastly, includes Fujifilm EF-X8 small hot-shoe flash/off-camera flash commander.]

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 13, 2026 at 11:14 AM
jacquesvroom
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Item 1: Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS,

Functionally and cosmetically excellent. Sadly, can't find original box. Includes original Fuji f/r caps. Hoage LH-X13 rectangular lens hood. Ugly, but functional, no-name closed-foam flapped sleeve also included.

I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "ZorV" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, whoo would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

My birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! Pre-listing four other Fuji pieces: all same condition—little or no signs of wear, cosmetics and functional as new. Accessory pieces included, but boxes look to have been lost in that purple seamless used in the Blow Up homage my partners did some years back.

Fuji X-T2 ($600), X-T3 ($685), Fujinon 10-24mm f:4 v2 ($575), Fujinon 14mm f:2.8 ($215). All are black. I will get individual listings up maybe tomorrow, but prices listed tonight for the impatient ones among you. Some few incidental accessories I can pitch in for early risers.

Best to all.

[N.B. Last night I accidentally reversed prices on XT-2 and XT-3. I regret that. Now corrected. X-T3 (black) body also includes nib pair of NP-W126-compatible third-party batteries and double usb charger with lcd charge-level readout; as well as original Fuji charger and fading original Fuji NP-W126. Lastly, includes Fujifilm EF-X8 small hot-shoe flash/off-camera flash commander.]

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 13, 2026 at 10:46 AM
jacquesvroom
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Item 1: Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS,

Functionally and cosmetically excellent. Sadly, can't find original box. Includes original Fuji f/r caps. Hoage LH-X13 rectangular lens hood. Ugly, but functional, no-name closed-foam flapped sleeve also included.

I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "ZorV" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, whoo would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

My birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! Pre-listing four other Fuji pieces: all same condition—little or no signs of wear, cosmetics and functional as new. Accessory pieces included, but boxes look to have been lost in that purple seamless used in the Blow Up homage my partners did some years back.

Fuji X-T2 ($685), X-T3 ($600), Fujinon 10-24mm f:4 v2 ($575), Fujinon 14mm f:2.8 ($215). All are black. I will get individual listings up maybe tomorrow, but prices listed tonight for the impatient ones among you. Some few incidental accessories I can pitch in for early risers.

Best to all.




Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 11:34 PM
jacquesvroom
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Item 1: Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS,

Functionally and cosmetically excellent. Sadly, can't find original box. Includes original Fuji f/r caps. Hoage LH-X13 rectangular lens hood. Ugly, but functional, no-name closed-foam flapped sleeve also included.

I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "ZorV" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, whoo would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

My birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! Pre-listing four other Fuji pieces: all same condition—little or no signs of wear, cosmetics and functional as new. Accessory pieces included, but boxes look to have been lost in that purple seamless used in the Blow Up homage my partners did some years back.

Fuji X-T2 ($685), X-T3 ($600), Fujinon 10-24mm f:4 v2 ($575), Fujinon 14mm f:2.8 ($215). All are black. I will get individual listings up maybe tomorrow, but prices listed tonight for the impatient ones among you. Some few incidental accessories I can pitch in for early risers.

Best to all.




Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 11:34 PM
jacquesvroom
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Item 1: Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS,

Functionally and cosmetically excellent. Sadly, can't find original box. Includes original Fuji f/r caps. Hoage LH-X13 rectangular lens hood. Ugly, but functional, no-name closed-foam flapped sleeve also included.

I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "ZorV" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, whoo would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

My birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! Pre-listing four other Fuji pieces: all same condition—little or no signs of wear, cosmetics and functional as new. Accessory pieces included, but boxes look to have been lost in that purple seamless used in the Blow Up homage my partners did some years back.

Fuji X-T2 ($685), X-T3 ($600), Fujinon 10-24mm f:4 v2 ($575), Fujinon 14mm f:2.8 ($215). All are black. I will get individual listings up maybe tomorrow, but prices listed tonight for the impatient ones among you. Some few incidental accessories I can pitch in for early risers.

Best to all.




Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 11:34 PM
jacquesvroom
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US.


Item 1: Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS,

Functionally and cosmetically excellent. Sadly, can't find original box. Includes original Fuji f/r caps. Hoage LH-X13 rectangular lens hood. Ugly, but functional, no-name closed-foam flapped sleeve also included.

I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "Z or V" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, whoo would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

My birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! Pre-listing four other Fuji pieces: all same condition—little or no signs of wear, cosmetics and functional as new. Accessory pieces included, but boxes look to have been lost in that purple seamless used in the Blow Up homage my partners did some years back.

Fuji X-T2 ($685), X-T3 ($600), Fujinon 10-24mm f:4 v2 ($575), Fujinon 14mm f:2.8 ($215). All are black. I will get individual listings up maybe tomorrow, but prices listed tonight for the impatient ones among you. Some few incidental accessories I can pitch in for early risers.

Best to all.




Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Jul 12, 2026 at 11:34 PM





  Previous versions of jacquesvroom's message #17070891 « Sold: Minty Fuji XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS—$275 net, shipped to US. »