fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I $545 shipped

  
 
Cinstance
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I $545 shipped


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   RRS TVC-24L MK I

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Inlcuded within CONUS


Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".

Price includes insured shipping within CONUS. I prefer non-fee payment, but PayPal goods&services is also fine if the buyer is willing to add 3% (3.5% if requesting an invoice) to cover the fees.

















Edited on Aug 06, 2026 at 03:23 PM · View previous versions



Jul 12, 2026 at 10:03 AM
Cinstance
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I $545 shipped


Last chance to get it for my final price reduction! The deal will be good for 24 hours until I move it to Ebay.


Jul 20, 2026 at 11:59 AM
rslhc
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I $545 shipped


Great price on a great set of legs. If I didnt have the same tripod already, I would scoop this up.


Jul 21, 2026 at 10:32 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account