fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Cinstance's message #17070515 « Sold: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I $545 shipped »

  

Cinstance
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I $545 shipped


Item 1: RRS TVC-24L MK I

Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".

Price includes insured shipping within CONUS. I prefer non-fee payment, but PayPal goods&services is also fine if the buyer is willing to add 3% (3.5% if requesting an invoice) to cover the fees.


Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 31, 2026 at 07:00 AM
Cinstance
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Withdrawn: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I


Item 1: RRS TVC-24L MK I

Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".

Price includes insured shipping within CONUS. I prefer non-fee payment, but PayPal goods&services is also fine if the buyer is willing to add 3% (3.5% if requesting an invoice) to cover the fees.


Price: $545.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 31, 2026 at 06:58 AM
Cinstance
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I


Item 1: RRS TVC-24L MK I

Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".

Price includes insured shipping within CONUS. I prefer non-fee payment, but PayPal goods&services is also fine if the buyer is willing to add 3% (3.5% if requesting an invoice) to cover the fees.


Price: $545
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 23, 2026 at 10:45 AM
Cinstance
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I


Item 1: RRS TVC-24L MK I

Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".


Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 12, 2026 at 10:03 AM
Cinstance
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I


Item 1: RRS TVC-24L MK I

Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".

Aksing for $645 555 shipped within CONUS. I prefer non-fee payment, otherwise please kindly add 3% (3.5% if requesting an invoice) to cover the fees if PayPal goods&services is used.

Price: $555.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 12, 2026 at 10:03 AM
Cinstance
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I


Item 1: RRS TVC-24L MK I

Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".

Aksing for $645 595 shipped&PayPaled within CONUS. $20 discount if using non-fee payment.

Price: $595.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 12, 2026 at 10:03 AM
Cinstance
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I


Item 1: RRS TVC-24L MK I

Selling my RRS TVC-24L MK I as I am downsizing. I have had it for a while and have been maintaining it regularly. The actions are super smooth and the legs are in overall excellent condition with only some superficial usage marks. This is the long version that can extend up to 66".

Aksing for $645 shipped&PayPaled within CONUS. $20 discount if using non-fee payment.

Price: $595.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 12, 2026 at 10:03 AM





  Previous versions of Cinstance's message #17070515 « Sold: Really Right Stuff RRS TVC-24L MK I $545 shipped »