fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795

  
 
nhmorgan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Hasselblad 907x 50c

Sold


Price: $3,795.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Hasselblad 907x 50c. Excellent condition. Only marks I can see are minor wear marks on the base chrome (picture 5 accentuates them); Otherwise, super clean. Comes with the camera, covers, box, paperwork, strap rings, extra cold shoe adapter for mounting flash triggers, battery, charger, cable. Shipping and PP fee included.

I'm listing a bunch of film medium format cameras and lenses over the next few weeks. Right now, also selling an SWC/M and V mount CF 250mm 5.6.










































Edited on Jul 10, 2026 at 11:29 AM · View previous versions



Jul 06, 2026 at 04:08 PM
Buffalonian
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795


PM


Jul 08, 2026 at 08:18 AM
VIQUEZ
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795


Hi, my name is Miguel, im wondering if you can sell it by Ebay, im based in Mexico but I will be in NYC just from 11th-13th July, I would love to buy yours, are you willing offers ? if you can, I can buy it now , but just if you can ship it overnight .

thanks for your time .

Miguel



Jul 09, 2026 at 01:01 AM
nhmorgan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795


VIQUEZ wrote:
Hi, my name is Miguel, im wondering if you can sell it by Ebay, im based in Mexico but I will be in NYC just from 11th-13th July, I would love to buy yours, are you willing offers ? if you can, I can buy it now , but just if you can ship it overnight .

thanks for your time .

Miguel


Listed on eBay, but for higher due to fees (https://www.ebay.com/itm/278168865668)



Jul 09, 2026 at 07:27 AM
Buffalonian
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795


Ping for feedback.


Jul 11, 2026 at 05:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account