fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of nhmorgan's message #17067350 « Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795 »

  

nhmorgan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 50c


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 50c

Hasselblad 907x 50c. Excellent condition. Only marks I can see are minor wear marks on the base chrome (picture 5 accentuates them); Otherwise, super clean. Comes with the camera, covers, box, paperwork, strap rings, extra cold shoe adapter for mounting flash triggers, battery, charger, cable. Shipping and PP fee included.

I'm listing a bunch of film medium format cameras and lenses over the next few weeks. Right now, also selling an SWC/M and V mount CF 250mm 5.6.


Price: $3795
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 09, 2026 at 07:06 AM
nhmorgan
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 50c


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 50c

Hasselblad 907x 50c. Excellent condition. Only marks I can see are minor wear marks on the base chrome (picture 5 accentuates them); Otherwise, super clean. Comes with the camera, covers, box, paperwork, strap rings, extra cold shoe adapter for mounting flash triggers, battery, charger, cable. Shipping and PP fee included.

I'm listing a bunch of film medium format cameras and lenses over the next few weeks. Right now, also selling an SWC/M and V mount CF 250mm 5.6.


Price: $3889
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9




Jul 06, 2026 at 04:08 PM





  Previous versions of nhmorgan's message #17067350 « Sold: Hasselblad 907x 50c $3795 »