fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card;...

  
 
palexy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   REDUCED: Hasselblad 907x 100c with OWC 1TB CFExpress Type B Card.



Sold 9 following


Price: $6,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: 2nd Day Insured shipping within the CONUS


Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also included in the purchase it with the body.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The purchase price now includes the 1TB CFExpress Type B Card!




• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours     907x Control Grip

Sold


Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: 2nd Day Insured shipping within the CONUS


Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB



Sold


Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: 2nd Day Insured shipping within the CONUS


Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.











































Edited on Jul 17, 2026 at 10:13 AM · View previous versions



Jul 05, 2026 at 12:09 PM
hdaojr
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Tag for control grip, thanks!


Jul 05, 2026 at 05:20 PM
palexy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Price now includes the 1TB OWC CFExpress Type B card!


Jul 10, 2026 at 01:44 PM
mdg137
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


PM sent on the 907x, I’ll take it.


Jul 17, 2026 at 11:00 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account