fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of palexy's message #17066711 « Sold: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder »

  

palexy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Item 1: REDUCED: Hasselblad 907x 100c with OWC 1TB CFExpress Type B Card.

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also included in the purchase it with the body.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The purchase price now includes the 1TB CFExpress Type B Card!





Price: $6000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: 907x Control Grip

Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.




Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: 907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB

Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 11, 2026 at 12:04 PM
palexy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 100c with OWC 1TB CFExpress Type B Card.

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also included in the purchase it with the body.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The purchase price now includes the 1TB CFExpress Type B Card!





Price: $6100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: 907x Control Grip

Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.




Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: 907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB

Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 10, 2026 at 02:27 PM
palexy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 100c with OWC 1TB CFExpress Type B Card.

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also included in the purchase it with the body.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The purchase price now includes the 1TB CFExpress Type B Card!





Price: $6149.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: 907x Control Grip

Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.




Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: 907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB

Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 10, 2026 at 01:43 PM
palexy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 100c with OWC 1TB CFExpress Type B Card.

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also included in the purchase it with the body.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The purchase price now includes the 1TB CFExpress Type B Card!





Price: $6150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: 907x Control Grip

Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.




Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: 907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB

Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 10, 2026 at 12:28 PM
palexy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 100c with OWC 1TB CFExpress Type B Card.

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also included in the purchase it with the body.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The purchase price now includes the 1TB CFExpress Type B Card!





Price: $6150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: 907x Control Grip

Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.




Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: 907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB

Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 10, 2026 at 12:27 PM
palexy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 100c; 907x Control Grip; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 100c with OWC 1TB CFExpress Type B Card.

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also included in the purchase it with the body.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The purchase price now includes the 1TB CFExpress Type B Card!





Price: $6150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: 907x Control Grip

Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.




Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: 907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB

Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 05, 2026 at 12:09 PM
palexy
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Hasselblad 907x 100c; 907x Control Grip; 907x Optical Viewfinder


Item 1: Hasselblad 907x 100c

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 907x 100c camera and accessories. Stunning imager.

I am the original owner and all were purchased in the US. The 907x 100c is in excellent condition. I cannot find any marks on it and it has had a screen protector on since purchase. I call it 9+ to be conservative.

Camera/back combo will come in the original box with all accessories. Only the camera, battery and hotshot adapter have been removed. It will also include an additional battery.

Please note that the OWC 1.0 TB CFExpress Type B card that I've used with it is also for an additional $200 if you purchase it with the body.

The 907x control grip is LNIB.

The optical viewfinder is the 28/38/55 version and is new in box, never opened with the original cellophane intact.

Prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.


Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.

EDIT: The price is $6150 (net) without the card and $6350 (net) "with" the CFExpress B card.





Price: $6150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: 907x Control Grip

Control Grip for Hasselblad 907x series cameras. LNIB

Price include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.




Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 3: 907x Optical Viewfinder - NIB

Optical viewfinder for 907x series cameras. This is the 28mm/38mm/55mm version for the current lens series.

This is new, in box, with the original cellophane wrapper still intact.

rice include insured shipping in the CONUS. I prefer no fee shipping, but will do G&S for established members who want to pay the fee.

Please PM me with questions and if you have any specific shipping needs. I'm not looking for trades at this time.



Price: $399.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jul 05, 2026 at 12:09 PM





  Previous versions of palexy's message #17066711 « Sold: Hasselblad 907x 100c + Extra Battery and 1TB OWC CFExpress B Card; 907x Optical Viewfinder »