fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)

  
 
Douglas L
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)

Withdrawn


Price: $4,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS or UPS Ground


Just received this Sony A7RVI from a Sony authorized dealer two days ago, also bought an extra Sony battery (a $125 value). I wanted to try the A7RVI to see if it could replace one of my two A1IIs. After a lot of research and experiment, I think I better stick with my two A1II, for what I shoot mostly. G.A.S. got me.

Price is firm and net to me. Shipping is on me. The extra Sony battery's value is $125, so you are essentially getting the camera for $4025, with full Sony USA warranty, including shipping. I am not going to post pictures of the camera unless requested, it's no different from a brand new one, other than the fact that I put a LCD screen protector on it the minute I took it out of the box.

I am not the kind of person who returns a new camera or lens to the dealer if they are not defective, so I am selling it here.

Original receipt will be included. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE OFFERS.


Edited on Jun 29, 2026 at 03:26 PM · View previous versions



Jun 28, 2026 at 08:36 PM
Zayne12
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


Great seller at a great price


Jun 28, 2026 at 10:04 PM
Donzo98
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


Great deal, camera, and seller

GLWS!!



Jun 29, 2026 at 11:00 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account