fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Douglas L's message #17063291 « Withdrawn: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries) »

  

Douglas L
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


Item 1: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)

Just received this Sony A7RVI from a Sony authorized dealer two days ago, also bought an extra Sony battery (a $125 value). I wanted to try the A7RVI to see if it could replace one of my two A1IIs. After a lot of research and experiment, I think I better stick with my two A1II, for what I shoot mostly. G.A.S. got me.

Price is firm and net to me. Shipping is on me. The extra Sony battery's value is $125, so you are essentially getting the camera for $4025, with full Sony USA warranty, including shipping. I am not going to post pictures of the camera unless requested, it's no different from a brand new one, other than the fact that I put a LCD screen protector on it the minute I took it out of the box.

I am not the kind of person who returns a new camera or lens to the dealer if they are not defective, so I am selling it here.

Original receipt will be included. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE OFFERS.

Price: $4150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 29, 2026 at 03:05 PM
Douglas L
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


Item 1: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)

Just received this Sony A7RVI from a Sony authorized dealer two days ago, also bought an extra Sony battery (a $125 value). I wanted to try the A7RVI to see if it could replace one of my two A1IIs. After a lot of research and experiment, I think I better stick with my two A1II, for what I shoot mostly. G.A.S. got me.

Price is firm and net to me. Shipping is on me. The extra Sony battery's value is $125, so you are essentially getting the camera for $4025, with full Sony USA warranty, including shipping. Please don't make offers. I am not going to post pictures of the camera unless requested, it's no different from a brand new one, other than the fact that I put a LCD screen protector on it the minute I took it out of the box.

I am not the kind of person who returns a new camera or lens to the dealer if they are not defective, so I am selling it here.

Original receipt will be included.

Price: $4150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 28, 2026 at 08:36 PM
Douglas L
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


Item 1: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)

Just received this Sony A7RVI from a Sony authorized dealer two days ago, also bought an extra Sony battery (a $125 value). I wanted to try the A7RVI to see if it could replace one of my two A1IIs. After a lot of research and experiment, I think I better stick with my two A1II, for what I shoot mostly. G.A.S. got me.

Price is firm and net to me. Shipping is on me. The extra Sony battery's value is $125, so you are essentially getting the camera for $4025, with full Sony USA warranty, including shipping. Please don't make offers. I am not going to post pictures of the camera unless requested, it's no different from a brand new one, other than the fact that I put a LCD screen protector on it the minute I took it out of the box.

I am not the kind of person who returns a new camera or lens to the dealer if they are not defective, so I am selling it here.

Price: $4150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 28, 2026 at 08:36 PM
Douglas L
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


Item 1: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)

Just received this Sony A7RVI from a Sony authorized dealer two days ago, also bought an extra Sony battery (a $125 value). I wanted to try the A7RVI to see if it could replace one of my two A1IIs. After a lot of research and experiment, I think I better stick with my two A1II, for what I shoot mostly. G.A.S. got me.

Price is firm and net to me. Shipping is on me. The extra Sony battery's value is $125, so you are essentially getting the camera for $4025, including shipping. Please don't make offers. I am not going to post pictures of the camera unless requested, it's no different from a brand new one, other than the fact that I put a LCD screen protector on it the minute I took it out of the box.

I am not the kind of person who returns a new camera or lens to the dealer if they are not defective, so I am selling it here.

Price: $4150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 28, 2026 at 08:36 PM
Douglas L
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)


Item 1: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries)

Just received this Sony A7RVI from a Sony authorized dealer two days ago, also bought an extra Sony battery (a $125 value). I wanted to try the A7RVI to see if it could replace one of my two A1IIs. After a lot of research and experiment, I think I better stick with my two A1II, for what I shoot mostly.

Price is firm and net to me. Please don't make offers. Shipping is on me. I am not going to post pictures of the camera unless requested, it's no different from a brand new one, other than the fact that I put a LCD screen protector on it the minute I took it out of the box.

I am not the kind of person who returns a new camera or lens to the dealer if they are not defective, so I am selling it here.

Price: $4150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 28, 2026 at 08:36 PM





  Previous versions of Douglas L's message #17063291 « Withdrawn: Sony A7RVI (2 Sony Batteries) »