fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT

  
 
27Films
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT

Sold


Price: $3,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS


I have a mint condition Sony RX1R III.

It comes with all original packaging, accessories, a lens hood from Squarehood, and 2 extra batteries with a charger. It also has always had a screen protector on it since I bought it.

It's really a fun camera, and incredibly light, and small to carry around.

I would be open to trading for a Fujifilm GFX100RF in mint/like new condition.

Asking for $3900 net to me. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please add 3% PayPal fee if using G&S.



























Edited on Jun 27, 2026 at 09:44 AM · View previous versions



Jun 23, 2026 at 08:36 PM
27Films
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Bump. Price Reduction


Jun 27, 2026 at 09:44 AM
Richardh54
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Hey! Would you be able to send me a PM? I don't have the 25 posts required to send one myself as I mostly just lurk outside of reading Voigtlander reviews.


Jun 29, 2026 at 10:58 AM
Richardh54
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Just following up. Thanks for sending the PM but it looks like I can't respond back, haha. I guess in the meantime I'll just try to contribute to threads and get my post count up a bit.


Jun 29, 2026 at 06:44 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account