fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of 27Films's message #17060553 « Sold: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT »

  

27Films
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Item 1: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT

I have a mint condition Sony RX1R III.

It comes with all original packaging, accessories, a lens hood from Squarehood, and 2 extra batteries with a charger. It also has always had a screen protector on it since I bought it.

It's really a fun camera, and incredibly light, and small to carry around.

I would be open to trading for a Fujifilm GFX100RF in mint/like new condition.

Asking for $3900 net to me. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please add 3% PayPal fee if using G&S.


Price: $3900
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 23, 2026 at 08:36 PM
27Films
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Item 1: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT

I have a mint condition Sony RX1R III.

It comes with all original packaging, accessories, a lens hood from Squarehood, and 2 extra batteries with a charger. It also has always had a screen protector on it since I bought it.

It's really a fun camera, and incredibly light, and small to carry around.

I would be open to trading for a Fujifilm GFX100RF in mint/like new condition.

Asking for $4000 net to me. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please add 3% PayPal fee if using G&S.


Price: $4000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 23, 2026 at 08:36 PM
27Films
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Item 1: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT

I have a mint condition Sony RX1R III.

It comes with all original packaging, accessories, a lens hood from Squarehood, and 2 extra batteries with a charger.

It's really a fun camera, and incredibly light, and small to carry around.

I would be open to trading for a Fujifilm GFX100RF in mint/like new condition.

Asking for $4000 net to me. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please add 3% PayPal fee if using G&S.


Price: $4000
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 23, 2026 at 08:36 PM
27Films
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Item 1: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT

I have a mint condition Sony RX1R III.

It comes with all original packaging, accessories, a lens hood from Squarehood, and 2 extra batteries with a charger.

It's really a fun camera, and incredibly light, and small to carry around.

I would be open to trading for a Fujifilm GFX100RF in mint/like new condition.

Asking for $3950 net to me. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Please add 3% PayPal fee if using G&S.


Price: $3950
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 23, 2026 at 08:36 PM
27Films
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT


Item 1: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT

I have a mint condition Sony RX1R III.

It comes with all original packaging, accessories, a lens hood from Squarehood, and 2 extra batteries with a charger.

It's really a fun camera, and incredibly light, and small to carry around.

I would be open to trading for a Fujifilm GFX100RF in mint/like new condition.

Asking for $4100 net to me. Price includes shipping to CONUS.


Price: $4100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Jun 23, 2026 at 08:36 PM





  Previous versions of 27Films's message #17060553 « Sold: Sony RX1R III w/ Accessories - MINT »